Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6th Annual Lakeshore Mardi Gras


News care of www.thelakeshore.ca

I'm interested to see what this Mardi Gras event is all about... I'm off to Beer Fest that weekend, but I'll try to get down to this event to take some pics. I need some pics in my By the Lake Flickr Group! (hint, hint)

Here are the deets:

When: Fri, Aug 07 from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm, Aug 8, 12 pm - 9 pm & Aug 9, 12 pm - 7 pm
Where: On the Assembly Hall Grounds

Presented by the Lakeshore Mardi Gras Committee

Lakeshore Mardi Gras is a unique family experience, bringing the sounds and tastes of the south to the Lakeshore. There's something for everyone & admission is free!

Please visit the Lakeshore Mardi Gras Committee website at www.lakeshoremardigras.ca, in the coming weeks, or call 416-251-1390, for more information on this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment