Monday, July 20, 2009

body bustin' bootcamp

For the past 2.5 weeks I've been busting my butt at bootcamp in High Park and let me tell you... it hasn't been easy. They yell at ya; curse at ya; whip ya into shape (ok so they don't swear or whip but it makes it sound extra bad no? ;)) all in the name of a better bikini body. And I have to say I've loved every minute of it.

Here's a short video to show what they put us through (be warned, the video makes it look easier than it is)



If you're looking to do something that is outside the whole drone of going to the gym, check out Body Buster Bootcamp. The rates are very reasonable, the location is perfect (there are locations all over the city if you don't live near the Park) and the results are fantastic. Just after the short time I've been doing this, I've already noticed a difference.

Get more info here: http://www.bodybusterbootcamp.com/

I can't say you won't regret signing up after the first class, but you'll love it after the second! I'm hooked.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm in a bootcamp in Charleston, SC and it's kicking my butt but I love it! I love getting up in the morning and getting my day started feeling so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great! Thanks for your comment Morgan!

    ReplyDelete